Hello good people,
Another week, another blog!
Still on the Bio theme, figured I’d make something sweet today, since we’ve done a bit of the salty stuff already.
This recipe is simple and extremely good for you. Loaded with oats and fresh fruit and the best yogurt you have ever tasted, Bio fruit yogurt which if you didn’t know, actually has real fruit chunks in it. I literally couldn’t decide on which one to use for this recipe since I like them all, so I paired them together to create two different flavors and by the looks of how quickly my husband finished his glass, (especially seeing that he doesn’t like oats as much) I can tell both recipes are sure keepers!
Parfaits are good when served as breakfast or as a snack.
The second coolest thing is that these recipes do not require any cooking at all!
- Bio fruit yogurt
- Jumbo oats
- Wash and peel the fruits (except the strawberries.) Follow by chopping them into chunks.
- In a glass, start by pouring in the oats, followed by the yogurt and then the fruit.
- Repeat the layers.
- I paired the mixed berry yogurt with kiwi, bananas and strawberries; and the tropical fruit yogurt with nectarines and mangoes.
- I also used sweet bananas since I was out of the large bananas.
- As a topping, you can sprinkle some chia or lin flax seeds to make your parfait even more healthier.