Hey guys its a new week, meaning more new recipes!
This here recipe is one of my favourites. So fancy and so easy to make. The perfect game-night treat when you have your friends over.
Now I know you’re wondering what chicken lollipops are? I think they look like the cutest little drumsticks but they’re really just chicken wings cut differently. My butcher did all the work and all I had to do was cook them. So maybe you can ask yours too, or watch this video to know how to cut them yourself.
- Chicken lollipops
- Chilli garlic sauce
- Soy sauce
- Honey (optional)
- 4 cloves garlic
- Olive/ vegetable oil
- Sesame seeds
- Salt to taste
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Start by making sure your chicken is clean by cleaning it with water and a tad bit of vinegar.
- Peel and chop the garlic and place in a bowl.
- Follow by adding a good amount of the chilli-garlic sauce, a hint of soy sauce to give it colour (be careful not to add too much because soy sauce is naturally salty) and mix well.
- If the sauce is too chilli, you can add a tablespoon of honey (optional)
- Add the chicken and use your hands to make sure every single piece is coated well in the sauce. Add a bit of salt to taste.
- Follow by placing on a greased baking tray and grill for 25 minutes or until the chicken is well done and juicy.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and serve as finger foods.
- Also put some sauce aside before mixing in the chicken pieces, that you can use to baste the chicken every 10 minutes for more juicier and sticky lollipops.